Applying For Help

How can I Get Help?

You can get help from Argyll & Bute Care & Repair if you, or someone who lives with you;

 is aged 60 years of age or more; or

  • is disabled; or
  • suffers from a long term health problem or illness

 Please contact us by calling our office number, completing our online contact form below or by email as shown on our ‘Contact Us’  page.

Contact Form
reCAPTCHA is required.


This site uses cookies. Find out more about this site’s cookies.